Welcome to the Beginner Weaver eCourse!
Looking to learn something new or just finally give weaving a try? In this self paced eCourse, learn how to weave on a frame loom and create exciting designs in your fun time.
In this class you will learn how to:
- add yarn to a frame loom and prepare it for weaving
- weave creative designs
- find solutions for common weaving challenges
- maintain structural integrity of a weaving
- remove weaving from the loom
- finish weaving techniques
- have fun learning something new!
Included in the class:
- Access to course instructional videos
- Closed Captioning Available (in English)
- Downloadable eCourse booklet (PDF file)
Hello Everyone! I am Gina Dargan, the creator and artist of Fibers and Design.
In 2019 I created Fibers and Design to teach beginners weaving basics and to encourage people to be creative. The Fibers and Design website is filled with weaving tutorials for learning beginner tips and techniques that can help you start weaving today, including how to build your own DIY looms, weaving patterns, projects, and more.
Thank you for supporting Fibers and Design and allowing me to be part of your creative journey. I have created this online weaving class to help students explore weaving in various forms and have fun being creative. I hope that you will enjoy creating this project while developing your understanding of weaving and strengthening your skills.